kita tahu hidup susah..

:: If You Might be asking....::

Posted by A m a l - -



The answer is YES..

I want you back for real...

not because I don't want to console you...

I just dunno how....

...............

I don't think that you might forgive me for what I've done...

I'm quite preoccupied with my study in this newly-commenced semester...

Hope you'll understand my current situation...

I just don't have much time to do the things I did in the past...

..................

And...if you might be asking the question whether I still want you back...

The answer is ALWAYS A YES...

do come back,dear....

I ALWAYS WANT U TO BE BACK, BY MY SIDE...

......

missing you...

One Response so far.

  1. Wahhhh..kamu org..sudah nggak ada apa2 kah? Adakah ini sesi memujuk secara terbuka..Well..gud luck then! Hehe.. :)

    * Been there,done that :P